Everyone is different in style and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 -untitled- ღ
Long time no see. How's life? Feeling much better meh. Back in school too. Nth much. Just wanted to direct this. This may sound silly and all. But forgive me, bitch.

-ToJoe'
Happy one month yeah. ღ One month of being together? Nah. Me crushing on you. K. 040912' ღ Gareth and Brocolli's head birthday. And also, the day I stop loving you. Mark this day. Unloved. This may sound bitchy but bear with me. Your behavior. Today is like shit. Fking attitude. Sorry lah Glenda. Have to say what you said to qixun last time. Rly pissed. At morning. You still very cute la. But then, till afternoon. Whatthefuck is wrong with you. You suddenly pms. Take my pen and all. Still want throw ley. Go ahead la. Not like I can't afford one. Until Ashlan told me. I still dk. I took yr pen. So dismissal le. I asked for ppl to help me pass to you like a pathetic bitch. Guoxi helped. Yeah. Thanks. Idk la. Maybe it's just me. I was no mood or something. Cuz I think too much. I guess so. Particularly Emo. Idkwhy. I told Zhuen. She was like. So fast. And I was like. Hey gal, one month ley. So. Actually who knows. Such a weird girl like me. Maybe I will like you again tmr? Idk. I thought like. U will fill happy that I don't like you. So tdy, you said extremely hurting words. Like, don't touch me. Idklah. What it means to you. Maybe you didn't mean it? Anyways my burning desire for you has lessen. Define. Burning desire. Like what Edward has for Bella? In twilight. Yeah. Kbai. ღ
"-untitled- ღ" was Posted On: Tuesday 4 September 2012 @01:42 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ