Everyone is different in style and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Tale #9. ღ
-040912' ღ
Herro. Updates about tdy k. Too bored. So. Nothing much. Glenda likes twilight too. She was talking 'bout it with me in Chinese class whole time. She talk to loud, brocolli hear til. Say me and her veh chatty tdy. Oops. So its like. Twilight is such a nice movie but why some jus hate it. Me no understand. Neither does she. :c K. Twilight haters. Tell me why can. So recess. Idk. Me and Vion like not so close le. But idk la. I think wayy too much. Vion like someone le. But she dont want tell me. Nvm, yr choice k. Bbygirl. Not much. So that joe incident mentioned le. Yeah. Baiii. ღ And also Joe. You flirt with Ana till .. I know. She talks with everyone, but she's a girl. Today u said. I like you but you don't like me. Straight in my face. I feel great you think? Fuckyou. -'- Vion owe me 2 dares. Confess to Jason and act cute say hi to Jay. I owe her 2 too. Confess to Joe and say cute hi to Joe. Aha k. ღ
"Tale #9. ღ" was Posted On: Tuesday 4 September 2012 @03:14 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ