Everyone is different in style and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Tale #10.
Kay. I was really mean. While writing her farewell wishes book. That moment of time, I wasn't feeling good. So.
Firstly,
Chelsea;
Sry for using '-'-' on you. Idk if you know but, if you knew. U still treated me so well. Ily. You will always be my favorite k bby. <3

Tmr, I will rewrite my wishes. ;o God, I'm a sinner. I misunderstood too many things.

Secondly,
Glendon;
Bro. Sry. For making the class misunderstand me and you relationship. Siblings and nothing else is what I wanna say. That. Bulldog and. Foo are keeping an close eye on you. It's all my fault. So very sorry. :c

Thirdly,
Vion;
Bby, back to normal k. <3 Thanks for taking the initiative to actually talk to me first. I rly don't have the guts. :/ Sosry. And also, I understand the feeling of jealousy. I will try put myself in yr shoes okay. Sry for that stupid farewell wishes. :/

Lastly,
Loveyaaaaa. <3

Today;;;
Nth much. Happy detention again. Feel happy when bulldog is angry. :D Then, lunch. Joe with Kevin. I with Andrea. Kevin bring joe to me. Kevin keep ask. I still love joe or nt. I tell him yes. Thn Andrea hear dao. Go tell joe ask me for stead. I was like. -.-. Thn joe say concentrating on psle nw. Andrea say. After psle ask qiyi for stead la. I was like, =___='||' Then I push her lor mee on floor. The sauce spill. Joe, Andrea and Kevin almost all tio. But all no have tio including me. But joe nvr say no. o3o. -forgetsunhappythings-

"Tale #10." was Posted On: Wednesday 19 September 2012 @03:09 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ