Everyone is different in style and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 ; Youngstupiddumb.
I'm directing all the names k. Since only vion and glendon knows abt this. I think glendon forgot the presence of this. e u e Here goes.

; To Andrea.
You know. I was really tired of being angry at you. I decided to patch up. Today. Who knows. You actually believed what Jason said. I repeat. I'm just expressing my point of view. Not badmouthing you. Today. I cried. Yes. Not because of psle. But becuz of you. You know. I remembered abt hw close we were in the past. And nw. We don't even talk. Thanks Jason. You and your big mouth. Idk you know. Jason. Should I be angry or what. You make me angry and laugh. Idk. It's your fault still. I'm never gonna forgive you. You and your fking big mouth. e n e Next Andrea, I guess now. You still don't know why I'm angry at you. I'm not telling you. I want you to reflect and realize it yourself. You know. Imagine getting pangseh by someone you regarded as a bestfren. Will you feel good? But I have alr forgave you. God. Whysounfair. When only I wanted to forgive her alr, she's angry at me. Tdy Maths paper, my whole head full of the r/s prob. I can't concentrate. In the end so many careless. There goes my first kiss. ~
"; Youngstupiddumb." was Posted On: Friday 28 September 2012 @02:17 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ