Everyone is different in style and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 ; Foreveryoung.
Rdm names. Yehlo. K.

Reply to what you said;
First of all. Was it even my fking fault in the first fking place. You fking pangseh me. And I was angry. Nw it's like. It's all my fking fault. You pissed with my attitude? Bitchpls. This few days, I nvr did fking communicate with you. Yes. I fking took the first fking step. And you. Post tht emo status. In the end. It's like. All Qiyi's fking fault. Qiyi is so fking bitchy. That's the response you expect. Sibo. What. You not worth it. I won't fking cry if you are not can. 'Bickering' did we even talk? Get the fking definition right. You know. I can fking cry all I want after psle. Nw hw. Fking affect me. After psle can. So after I took the initiative. You said. 'Idk lath ok? Dam troubled now..' Mean what. All my fking fault sibo. Tell you la. My char. I will nvr cry for someone who doesn't fking deserves it. Like Lorraine. Nt a single drop k. Glenda say, 'so honored'. Haha. She's comforting me I know. K. Scratch that part. Next. K. Nw you acting like. 'End of conver~' my fking fault sibo. Give fking attitude. Come la. You know. You making me angry nw. Angrier every minute. Solution; We both diamdiam. Fkingcan. Thn you know why I angry. You said 'Sry, my fault...' Oh. So. Thats all? Wan try? Can de. Thn after dat. Still say what. 'Is you dw follow we all' Oh. So what. I'm considered a dog? Or what. And also. Vion fking said. You forced her to talk to Kevin they all. So now what. Who's the dog now. You say? Definitely not me.
"; Foreveryoung." was Posted On: Saturday 29 September 2012 @05:23 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ